Customer Service/Studio Coordinator
SALARY: To be disclosed
Leading jewelry designer, Jenny Bird, founded her eponymous line in 2008. Bird is a natural creative with an intuitive sense for trends and an eye for beauty and design. A cult-favourite among IT girls and celebrity stylists, the brand has experienced explosive growth with her bold, modern designs carried in leading fashion retailers worldwide.
JENNY BIRD is seeking a full-time Customer Service/Studio Coordinator. The successful candidate will be hands-on with the day to day activities of customer service while ensuring the upkeep and efficient functioning of our studio office.
We are seeking a positive, self-motivated individual who works well within a team and enjoys maintaining customer relationships. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to multitask, and a positive, willing attitude while working with customers.
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with answering customer emails and provide solutions for day-to-day issues such as: product inquiries, shipping, returns, defects, etc.
- Host customers in The Shop for appointments and walk-ins (purchases, exchanges, returns)
- Maintain stock for The Shop and put away incoming product
- Assist with answering studio phone and directing calls; take customer orders over the phone when requested
- Live-chat with customers on the JB website
- Process e-commerce refunds and exchanges; create return labels when necessary
- Package returned products and put away to studio inventory.
- Ship product replacements from studio
- Monitor weekly product reviews; reach out to unsatisfied customers to offer assistance
- Supporting internal 2020 review of streamlining end-to-end return process
STUDIO COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure office and shipping supplies are stocked at all times. Ordering through ULine, Staples, etc.
- Order and manage grocery and coffee deliveries
- Receive incoming office shipments and coordinate outgoing deliveries
- Prepare gifts and other packages to be shipped from the studio
- Bird Bills - manage internal staff allowance and purchases
- Plant care - watering and general health
- Maintain general tidiness of kitchen and office
- Coordinate team on garbage and other shared office duties
- Check studio mailbox
- Provide additional support to management team where needed
- Experience with customer relations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Time management - ability to prioritize tasks and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Shopify, Dropbox and Google Drive are a bonus
- Ability to work within a team and assist other departments when necessary
- Detail oriented
- Ability to think on your feet and seek out answers to what you don’t know
- Availability Monday through Friday, 8 hours a day
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Enrolment in health care spending account
- Monthly jewelry allowance and special discounts
- Option to enroll in group RRSP
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "Customer Service / Studio Coordinator" as the subject line.