PERFORMANCE MARKETING SPECIALIST
SALARY: To be disclosed
The Performance Marketing Specialist will work directly with the Brand Marketing Director to implement the overall strategy to drive sales and increase ROI across all digital performance channels, including paid social, email, affiliates, paid search, retargeting, and new media opportunities. The Performance Marketing Specialist is a critical function that supports the growth goals of the ecommerce channel and must work collaboratively across internal teams (brand marketing, creative, site) and external teams (agencies, vendors, partners) to execute.
- Act as subject matter expert for all things Performance Marketing by collaborating with the Brand Marketing Director to lead strategy development, campaign management, testing, and execution of paid marketing, affiliate and email strategies in support of all JENNY BIRD brand sites.
- Ensure flawless execution of performance marketing activities across all channels with a strong focus on driving revenue and new customer acquisition as well as tracking the marketing budget on a day-to-day basis.
- Create and own a weekly reporting dashboard to update senior management on the metrics for all performance platforms and draw actionable insights.
- Partner with the creative team on the production of paid media assets, and report weekly to visually share the top and lowest performing ads with the wider marketing team.
- Work closely with the brand marketing, ecommerce and creative teams to develop corresponding landing pages for paid marketing campaigns.
- Build all the weekly newsletter emails and automated flows, sending out tests in a timely manner to gain approval before scheduling and to ensure accuracy.
- Perform routine audits on the automated flows to ensure accuracy, brand alignment, and to update content to reflect current collections and new launches.
- Pull together the monthly email report that shares a detailed overview of the performance and actions for the brand marketing and creative teams in particular to help guide improvements.
- Work closely with our email and media agencies to ensure flawless execution of all campaigns.
- Analyze campaigns and translate data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaigns and push agencies to make optimizations to improve KPIs on an ongoing basis.
- Look for new, innovative opportunities to drive traffic and revenue by meeting and vetting new vendors and partners.
- Provide as needed support across all performance channels including Paid Social, Search, Affiliates, Retargeting, Content Marketing, and new initiatives.
- Collaborate cross-functionally working in conjunction with Product, Tech, Brand Marketing, Creative, E-commerce, and Finance.
- Research trends, insights and industry benchmarks to ensure our activities are best-in-class.
- Participate in cross-functional team meetings to contribute digital innovative ideas and communicate digital campaign strategies for all launches and promotional activity.
- Understand the digital competitive arena. Bring new ideas to the table based on competitive review of the digital and online marketplace as well as following industry news.
- 3+ years of experience in performance marketing for e-commerce.
- An analytical thinker and strong attention to detail.
- Experience in Google, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest advertising.
- Knowledge of web tools such as –Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Shopify, Facebook Analytics, Google Merchant Center.
- Familiar with media buying metrics - CAC/CPA, ROAS/ROI, LTCV, Media Payback Windows, Attribution Models.
- Experience managing email marketing campaigns and growing email lists.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Collaborative and flexible personality.
- You love numbers, spread sheets, math, and data.
- You love buying media, building campaigns, testing, and reporting.
- You are highly goal-driven to not only meet but to exceed on a regular basis.
- You are constantly working towards self-improvement - following market trends, continued training, attending conferences, reading blogs, etc.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Astrid@jenny-bird.com with "Performance Marketing Specialist" as the subject line.