5 pieces from TO112;
Palo Santo Candle - An all natural beeswax candle with a custom blend of essential oils centered on the mystical healing properties of palo santo.
ENTER TO WIN
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Official Contest Rules - Jenny Bird x TO112
Enter for your chance to win a Jenny Bird x TO112 gift
1. Agreement: These rules govern the “Jenny Bird x TO112” (“Contest"). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest rules, and the decisions of the Sponsor, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants.
2. Sponsors: Jenny Bird & TO112 (“Sponsors").
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, that are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. You are not eligible to enter if you are (or you live with) an employee, officer, director, representative, agent, consultant or supplier of the Contest Sponsors or any of its affiliates (collectively, the “Promotion Entities"). The contest Sponsors reserve the right to verify the eligibility of the potential winner. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk drop offs, photocopies, scanned copies, facsimiles or other mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
4. Contest Entry: To enter the Contest go to the Contest website at https://jenny-bird.ca/pages/contest and read these Contest rules, and follow the on-screen instructions to fully complete and submit the Contest entry form. A valid email address will be required. The Contest Period begins October 17th, 2018 and ends on October 24th, 2018. Limit of one entry per email address, per day. Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected entry. Winner will be selected on October 25th, 2018. Winner will be contacted by email and will have 5 business days to respond or a new winner will be selected. No substitute will be provided. Sponsor will mail the prize but is not responsible for any damages or unclaimed prizes.
5. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize is available to be won. GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Palo Santo Candle, one (1) Beeswax Lip Care, one (1) Shampoo for Normal Hair Types, one (1) Mask for Damaged Hair Types, one (1) Dry Texture Spray, one (1) Finishing Spray - Prize valued at $234. Jenny Bird Prize(s) - one (1) Rhye Collar, one (1) Rhye Jackets, one (1) Mimi Bracelet, one (1) Icon Hoops, medium - Prize valued at $425 (CDN).
6. Waiver of Moral Rights: As a condition of being declared a winner and prior to being awarded the prize, each selected entrant will be required to show valid photo ID and to sign a declaration of eligibility and release form (i) releasing the Sponsors and its related parties, as well as Facebook Inc., from any and all liability in connection with the Contest and/or the prize; (ii) confirming compliance with these Contest rules; (iii) consenting to the use of his or her name and photograph, in any and all forms of media, without further compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor and/or its advertising and promotional agencies. If a potential winner is under the age of majority, his/her parent or legal guardian must also sign and return the declaration of eligibility and release form.
7. Indemnity: By participating in this Contest, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsors, and their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising, media buyers and promotional agencies from any and all damages, injuries, claims, causes of action, or losses of any kind (including but not limited to lawyers' fees) arising out of or relating to your participation in the Contest; your receipt or use of any prize; your violation of any term of these Contest rules; your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or any claim that your submission caused any type of damage to a third party.
8. Privacy: We use your personal contact information to administer this Contest, including contacting, announcing and promoting prize winners. By entering this contest you agree to accept email newsletters from Jenny Bird and TO112.
9. Banning: The Sponsors may, in their sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom they believe to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and voting more times than is permitted under these Contest rules.
10. Other: Odds of winning depend on the number and caliber of eligible entries received. This Contest is governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein and is void where prohibited by law. The Sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify the Contest or the Contest rules at any time without notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash. The Sponsors reserve the right to substitute any prize or portion of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed. Sponsors are not liable for any lost, late, misdirected or stolen entries or inability to process entries, or any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this Contest, including technical failures on any website or software, viruses, website disruptions, malfunctions or website down-time, human error or property damage incurred by any Contest entrant. Sponsors are not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. Use of any automated system including robotic or form-filling software to enter or participate in this Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry. Authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
11. Facebook Disclaimer and Release: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsors and not to Facebook, Inc. Any questions, comments or complaints must be directed to the Sponsors, and not to Facebook, Inc. By participating in the Contest, each entrant releases and agrees to indemnify Facebook, Inc. and hold it harmless from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, (including, without limitation, any special, incidental or consequential damages), or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Contest, or arising out of participation in any Contest-related or prize-related activity, or the receipt, enjoyment, participation in, use or misuse, of any Contest or prize-related activity, whether hosted by Sponsor or a third party.